Click the links below to have a look at our spacious, well-appointment rooms!
- Blackhead Mountain Lodge & Country Club -
A thrilling 18 hole, par 72 Championship size golf course. Its own golf academy includes PGA instruction, a complete teaching facility, Pro Shop & Clubhouse, 2 and 3 day schools and motorized carts. With three sets of tees, every skill level will enjoy the mountainous terrain.
- Catskill Golf Club -
A rewarding 18 hole, par 72 golf course with the original holes designed by Architect, James Thompson in 1928. The additional nine holes opened in July 2000 incorporating the latest in golf course design. This golf course benefits from its proximity to the great Hudson River. The legacy of the course, its abundant annual tournament play, and the honor roll of notable golf professionals who have played the course are impressive.
- Christman's Windham House - The Greek Revival Inn opened in 1805 and is the oldest continuously operating Inn in the Catskill Mountains. Surrounding the historic Inn, five colonial style buildings accommodate guests in modern facilities while preserving the setting's rural charm. Sitting on 260 acres, the resort prides itself on its continuously modernized 27-hole course. There are water holes, a stream running through the course, mountain and plateau terrains and spectacular views of the Catskill Mountains. You will find a complete turf driving range, new balls, club rental, snack shop, pro shop, and sand practice.
- Hanah Mountain Resort & Country Club - This championship golf course is open year round weather permitting. The "Terminator" as proclaimed by Golf Digest carries a 3 ½ star rating. From the black tees at Hanah, the course measures 7,195 yards and is ranked 17th out of over 700 golf courses in the northeast. Whether a newcomer to the game or a seasoned professional; Hanah will challenge golfers of all skill levels.
- The Hunter area makes a great "home base" for hiking the Catskills. Whether you're hiking with family or friends, the beautiful northern Catskills have the trails -- and the scenery -- for you.
The beauty of the Catskills is legendary. This rugged countryside is criss-crossed with miles and miles of trails, ranging from the well maintained network in and around North-South Lake to the rugged trails accessing the high peaks. These are the trails.... the difficult, steep climbs to the weathered summits... that make hiking the Catskills so popular. Views like this are numerous, and for the most part, easily accessible.
- Fly Fishing
- HUNTER MOUNTAIN FLY FISHING SCHOOL
AND GUIDE SERVICES - FREE Fly Fishing 101 offered every Saturday in July!
Hunter Mountain is proud to offer its Orvis-Certified Fly Fishing School.
Orvis is the world's leader in fly fishing equipment and know-how, with nearly 150 years of experience in the field, and our full-service shop features a great selection of rods and reels, gear, apparel, tackle, flies and tying supplies, and much mor
- Zip line & Canopy Tours
- New York Zip Line tours - New York Zip line Adventures at Hunter Mountain is the latest project designed and constructed by Canopy Tours , a leader in the industry with over 25 years experience. Canopy Tours has designed, built and consulted on projects worldwide and adhere to the strictest safety and construction guidelines in the industry.
- Other Activities
- Water Park - Zoom Flume - Zoom Down giant winding water slides, careening 300 feet to splash down in the canyon below. Challenging the 10,000 gallon-a-minute "rapids" rafting a 600-foot chute. Twist, turn and splash in total darkness in the Thrilling Black Vortex. Dare to take the plunge in the Mighty Anaconda. Race your friends down the Grand Prix Splash way. Slip-slide down Thrill Hill. Splash and play in the GIANT Lagoon Activity Pool. Float Gently down the Lazy River.
- Howe Caverns - You don't have to be a serious caver or spelunker to appreciate the geology of Howe Caverns. Your specially trained tour guide will help you negotiate the cave and learn about the magnificent limestone formations, the stalactites, stalagmites and flowstone, and the tremendous conservation effort underway to protect and preserve Howe Caverns for future generations.
- Bailiwick Ranch & Discovery Zoo - Horse back ridding, Paintball, Zoo and Catskill Equestrian Center
- White Water Kayaking and Tubing - Located in the heart if the Catskill Mountains is a five mile stretch of river that has become one of the most popular tubing courses around